Monday, September 22, 2008

Feets a'Draggin

One thing I don't know that I'll ever adapt to is my sleep schedule. At it's best, it's a very regular mechanism. Up 16-22, down 4-9. No breaks inbetween, I've never been one for naps unless I'm drugged, ill, or in some other way rendered less capable. Another factor is mornings - I don't like them. I recognize their importance, without them the day would start after lunch and that's not right. Unfortunately, when you prefer sleeping/ working late and your paying job does not, it's going to mess one up.

There are things worth getting up for, though. For instance I found a cortland apple on my desk courtesy of Marsha, which if you didn't know is one of the bestest apples evar. As I type this most of the day's work is done, and I find the concept pleasing.

But the best of all is finding messages from people interested in your work! I've gotten several emails from the Herron institute of art and some of them could turn into something significant. I don't want to jinx myself by saying too much, and also I've discovered I have a way of depressing myself when high things are promised, so let's just leave it at "I'm excited".

Also, Heroes Season 3 starts tonight. Hooray!

No comments: